Clan Dark-Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Clan DArk-Army,

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» I need an eth 6so zerker
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 pm by D]A-Poodle_pop

» Starcraft?
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:30 pm by Striker

» If you had to choose a new Commander who would it be???
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:29 pm by Striker

» 3 key sets
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 am by squall99654

» If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be?
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm by D]A-Sm0g

» Guys I'm Bored
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm by D]A-Sm0g

» Clan iE and Clan DA
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:56 pm by D]A-Sm0g

» You think you know our leader?!?!
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:55 pm by D]A-Sm0g

» HAHAH finally
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 pm by D]A-Sm0g

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 76 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:27 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is D]A-Fashim

Our users have posted a total of 227 messages in 58 subjects
Top posters
D]A-Poodle_pop (73)
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_lcapIf you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_voting_barIf you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_rcap 
D]A-Wing (50)
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_lcapIf you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_voting_barIf you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_rcap 
Striker (30)
DarkWarlock (24)
D]A-Sm0g (22)
UndeadOne (12)
DJ-drow (8)
HeartLess (3)
squall99654 (3)
Autolysis (2)

If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be?

Go down 

Trade in which of the following?
Xbox 360
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_lcap50%If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Computer
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_lcap0%If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont know!
If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_lcap50%If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
D]A-Sm0g

D]A-Sm0g

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-01-18

If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be?   If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Xbox 360
Computer

affraid

I would have to choose...omg...I can't choose!!! confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/halo_player15

If you had to trade in anything of the following, which one would it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Dark-Army :: General-
Jump to: